EchinActive™ is a standardized and proprietary extract of Echinacea purpurea developed under technical collaboration with Finzelberg; a German research company. Echinacea purpurea extract has a long history of medicinal use in infectious conditions and is available in various countries like America, Australia, Germany and several other European countries.
Echinacea purpurea extract has shown prominent antiviral effect in prevention and treatment of upper respiratory tract infections.
Bioactive components like cichoric acid, polyphenols, polysaccharides and alkylamides present in Echinacea purpurea extract are responsible for its beneficial effects on the immune system.
Role of EchinActive™
Echinacea purpurea extract is documented to offers beneficial effects like
Various clinical publications have demonstrated multiple beneficial effects of Echinacea purpurea extract like…
- Reduction in duration and severity of cold
- Reduction in number and duration of infection as well as recurring infection
- Reduction in sore throat, nasal discharge, nasal congestion, tiredness, headache, chills and overall daily symptoms
- As effective as oseltamivir in patients suffering from influenza virus
Key Features of EchinActive™
- A standardized extract with documented antimicrobial efficacy
- Effective against viral upper respiratory tract infections, common cold and influenza etc.
- Effective in treating as well as preventing viral infections
- Helps reduce antibiotic consumption
- Offers efficacy comparable to Oseltamivir
- Not associated with risk of resistance from a virus such as influenza